1.Participation will be open to all interested applicants.
2.The duration of the short movie is 3 minutes or less including the scores.
3.The Short film can be made in any languages. All other languages than English, must be subtitled in English.
4.The Short film can be shot on any electronic device.
5.The Short film must not have been released on any platform or Competitions.
6.Entry Fee: An entry fee of Rs. 1000 / USD 20 is fixed to enable us to conduct the competition. Any remaining amounts will be used for the eye donation movement and to help the visually challenged persons. You can make the payment electronically while registering.
7. The short film has to be in .mp4 format.
8. The Short movie Competition reserves the right to use materials received or their part for advertising purposes and for promoting campaigning and creating awareness on eye donation by The Project Vision. However, we encourage participants to use them freely after the competition among their contacts so that eye donation message can be spread to all your contacts.
9. If a Short film has not been selected, The Project Vision or its Partners will not be in any way whatsoever provide any justification and / or comments regarding the reasons for non-selection. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged
10. Furthermore, the applicant undertakes to indemnify and keep The Project Vision or its Partners, indemnified against all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs, damages or loss arising out of the submission, acceptance and/or screening of the documentaries and/or use or non-use of the material.
11. The applicant will be wholly responsible for matters related to copyright issues with regard to the content being submitted to TPV for competition. TPV will not be liable for any legal cases related to copyright issues of the submitted entries with regard to music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film. Participants are to use original music. In the event of using any other music, you are expected to give due credits to the persons concerned. You may also use free music available online.
12. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participants for attending the festival.
13. Films once submitted can’t be withdrawn. Jury reserves the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
14. The applicant is duly authorized, on his/her behalf and on the behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Competition and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
15. ‘Short Film Competition on Eye Donation, its officers, as well as any of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities is not responsible, for any damage to, or loss of, any materials submitted by the applicant, whether that damage occurs en-route to or from the competition or during the course of the competition's possession, any loss caused to the film material or otherwise, in or during the Competition or of said materials.
1.Contain any content that promotes the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco.
2.Contain any content that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
3.Contain any content that depicts or promotes any particular political agenda, political party, or message
4.Contain any personally identifiable information, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
5.Contain any copyrighted content owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images available on or in websites, television, movies or other media) unless express written permission has been obtained by the copyright owner authorizing use in accordance with the full terms of these contest rules.
6.Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without the subject’s permission and/or necessary legal rights.
7.Depict or otherwise identify a minor unless a parent or legal guardian is the entrant.
8.Infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; nor.
9.Contain any content that is in violation of any law.